PPSD’s Customer Support Section is dedicated to supporting statewide personnel and payroll services through the education
of digital record management compliance. We are committed to developing and providing the instructional tools and support
needed by departments to accurately understand the business processes required to enter and process transactions in the
personnel, payroll, ACA, Leave accounting, and CalATERS system(s). As well as providing the tools needed to pull auditing and monitoring reports from the Management Information Retrieval Systems (MIRS).
If you have questions, concerns, or need assistance with your registration, please contact us: PPSDTraining@sco.ca.gov
PERSONNEL AND PAYROLL SERVICES TRAINING
Please note: Enrollment must be completed by your Departmental Training Coordinator
1. Check the descriptions of the classes you’re interested in attending
2. Click on any courses below to search for dates and times that fit your needs
3. Contact your Departmental Training Coordinator to enroll you in training.
Training Cancellation Policy:
Please be reminded that if a student is unable to attend a scheduled class, the Departmental Training Coordinator
must be contacted. Training Coordinators can cancel your training request up to one (1) day prior to the course
start date. You may also contact PPSDTraining@sco.ca.gov for any emergency cancellations the day of training.
STATEWIDE FORUM(S) REGISTRATION
PPSD is pleased to partner with CalHR and our Human Resource community to help facilitate learning and
development opportunities statewide. In this continued partnership, we have standardized the self-registration
process for the following forums.
In the sidebar category labeled as Forums: Please search for the forum you would like to attend and self-enroll.
You will receive an immediate confirmation of your registration that includes a calendar invite and the link to attend the forum.
1. Adhoc Committee on Human Resources Forum (NEW) for more information please visit here
2. Transactional Supervisors Forum (coming soon) for more information please visit here
3. Transaction Specialists' Educational Forum (coming soon) for more information please visit here